These are my confessions.
1. For the first time in Nora’s life I turned a kids show on for her and snuggled her while she watched it. She was cranky and crying because she bonked her head. It was only 10 minutes but I still feel guilty! (If you don’t know me, I am SO anti-tv for babies.)
2. Nora spit up a little on the carpet the other day. I was cleaning up dinner and couldn’t stop Kira in time from licking it all up. I was gonna go back and clean the spot, but I forgot and never did.
3. I left a load of wet laundry in the washing machine for 4 days. It did not smell nice.
4. I’m suppose to be losing weight, but I had two donuts for breakfast the other day.
5. I gave up the fight of stopping Nora from playing with the dog toys. I at least make her have a paci in her mouth so she doesn’t suck on them though. That’s a win… right?
6. Our remotes are covered in drool because I gave up that fight too. I’m so weak!
7. I’ve become obsessed with Vogue’s 73 Questions videos on youtube and I spent nap time one day watching like 8 of them.
8. Saturday day last week I reheated my coffee 3 times. And I still never finished it!
9. Even with all this… I still have baby fever.
To read more Mom Confessions click the links below.