Linking up with Lauren who blogs at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!
Here are my top five from the past week:
1. I am seriously in l-o-v-e with this series of books, The Mark of the Lion. I am halfway through the second book (there are 3) and can’t get enough.
2. I am officially a certified Missouri Substitute teacher. I don’t have the time to sub this semester but
I needed it for student teaching next semester and can use it after that!
3. I got the last of my V-day present from The Hubs. Beautiful earrings from Lauren & Kate’s Etsy shop.
4. Sunday I went to Panera and did homework for 6 hours. It. was. amazing. I got so much done and it was a great atmosphere. The food made it even better.
5. The Hub’s 23rd birthday was Wednesday and he chose mexican for lunch. It was tasty and we sure had fun celebrating his life!